The series that never ends reading challenge 2015:
Know of a series that seems to just keep going on and on without ever ending? This challenge is hosted by Delighted Reader and the purpose is to find those books and read them! 🙂 I plan on reading the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It’s a series of seven books and I’ve been saying, ‘oh I’m going to read that one next‘ (and we all know what happens… I never do.) But THIS TIME, I promise I’m going to stick with it. ♥
My personal challenge is to complete level three. (15 books or more)
Level One – 5-9 books – Surviving the Book Tsunami
Level Two – 10-15 books – Removing the Thorn From My Side
Level Three – 15 books or more – Goddess of Reading the Never Ending Series
Those pesky rules….
- The series must have 5 books or more and you must sign up to read at least 5 books. So if the series is 20 books and you have read 5, that leaves you 15 books to read. But if the series has 5 books and you have read 1 already, then you need to find another series. The minimum goal is 5 books.
- The books have to be in a series by the same author(s).
- They can be any sub-genre, but they have to be in the romance genre (or have romantic elements).
- Books only count if your read them from January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015.
- If the series is huge, you can just choose a sub-set of it to complete. Say 30 books, but you only want to read 5. That’s fine! It’s a great start.
- Reader must track their reading either on their own blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, BookLikes…or any other way but it has to be visible.
Instructions to join!
- Choose a series.
- Make your official blog post or GoodReads list.
- Sign up here with a link to your tracking post or GoodReads list. Please don’t link directly to your home page.
- Update us on where you are at each month by linking to your reviews or GoodReads List. We will create a monthly post for you to enter you links.
Feel like this is something you would be interested in? Well here is the link again. 😉 Hope to see you there!
My Progress So Far: