Lately I’ve been having these pangs of le STRESS. Between writing, blogging, reading, job hunting, cleaning, AND dealing with lifey things it’s been hard to keep up with it all.
It’s like…the non-blogging/reading/writing half of the homo sapien world could NEVER understand what we bloggerlings do on a daily basis. I have received a number of complaints from my family pertaining to the reasons why I’m ALWAYS in front of the computer?
Or they’ll ask me “Why are you so FAMISHED? Don’t you just sit in front of a computer all day?”
Man, I WISH it was that easy and I could magically poof words onto my computer screen and connect with other bloggers from just SITTING there.
PFFT. Let me tell you. Le struggle is real. IT. IS. SO. REAL.
Busy Life of a Reader:
1. You have stay in the same spot for HOURS and HOURS, locked and unwilling to move a second from this world that has you so ENRAPTURED. You’re unaware of life going on around you. You have this feeling that you will never return to what they call “the human world” UNTIL you finish this chapter. (And OOOH, what the heck, I’ll just finish this last chapter and then that one chapter turns to the ENTIRE BOOK.) –>But pfft, you has NO SHAME. Js.
2. You forgo food and if you have kids… gosh. There will be many corn dog and Ramen noodle nights. (Because apparently kids HAVE to eat and stuff.)
Man. Being a reader is some HARD work. Does Keionda lie? No. No she does not.
The Even BUSIER Life of a Blogger:
1. Formatting: (I’m very particular about how my posts look, so this takes SO MUCH FREAKING TIME. OMG. SO MUCH TIME. OMG. That is all.)
2. Graphics: I LOVE doing graphics but then I have a lot of SADS when I see other people’s awesome graphics and I’m all like… Mine are FUGLY.
3. Writing/Formating posts (I’m not even going to get into this….TIME. SUCKER.)
4. Editing (Surprisingly, this takes A LOT of time…)
5. Promoting (I can’t really say anything on this because I’m lazy and never do it.)
6. Social media/connecting: (FUN but still stressful, because I want to be EVERYWHERE and talk to EVERYONE ALL LE TIME.)
I am aware there’s a ELPHANT-SIZED BUTT LOAD of more stressy things, but I don’t want to stress myself out anymore by forcing myself to conjure up a behemoth-sized list so we’ll just stick with those six for now. (You are so welcome.)
Now I only work on my blog and get everything ready for the week and beyond on Sundays. If not, I would drive myself bananas. (And funny enough, I STILL end up stressing myself out. Because that’s just what I do. And I am at the expert-level of stressing myself out)
Let me just go stuff my face with chocolate. And weep.
Over to you:
Do you guys get stressed when blogging and trying to juggle your lives outside of it? How do you handle it? Because I need some tips! Do you feel like non-bloggers just straight up WOULDN’T understand?