Do you guys get that rush? That feeling of blissful EXCITEMENT? Does your heart flip in your chest or does it just stall altogether?
If this has happened to you my dear bumblebee then you, you have run across a bookstore. I can’t explain to you guys how AWESOME AND COMPLETE my life feels when I spot one. Barnes and Nobles? Books a million?
KEIONDA DOESN’T CARE. SHE IS NOT A PICKY.
Le feelings a bookstore insights in you: (may or may not be accurate.)
- You’re in awe. You’re standing outside this wonderful place and are just dying to go inside but sadly you have tp wait for mom, kids, three legged dog. Whatever the case, you’re impatient to the point where you’re salivating THAT’S HOW BAD YOU WANNA GO IN.
- You’re so excited you bolt blindly across the street, not bothering to look to the left or right because of your anxiety to GET IN THERE. You’re almost hit by a car, no actually one of the cars actually hits you. You fly to the ground but you hop back up, brush off, and you know what you do? You swagger on into the bookstore. YOU HAS NO SHAME. NOT A DROP.
- Bracing your hands on your knees, you suck in lungfuls of air making people cut their judgmental eyes at you asking themselves WHY, IN TARNATIONS ARE YOU BREATHING SO HARD, YO?? But you ignore them: Family, friends, three legged dog behind, YOU IGNORE THEM ALL. You’re in the place you want to be.
- You’re SO OVERJOYED. To your right is the coffee shop. You don’t even have to look because YOU JUST KNOW. You’d know the smell of fresh grinded coffee anywhere. –》you’re also partial to those lemon or blueberry scones and how about those CAKE POPS though? But let’s not worry about the food now. IT’S THE BOOKS YOU WANT.
- It’s such a wonderful feeling to not only SEE a bookstore with your very pupils but to also be granted entry into the wonderful domain of le bookstore. Now it’s time to spread your baby bumblebee wings. Let us explore the asiles of young adult, fantasy and if we’re feeling particularly daring how about we explore the romance aisles without blushing too hard. Run your hands lovingly along the spines.
‘Tis a glorious time indeed. A very eye opening, special time for us book lovas everywhere. Teehee I also failed to mention the fact that I usually wouldn’t buy any of the books in the bookstore because PFFT. They’re unnecessarily expensive and PFFTS AGAIN. I’M POOR. (But shh, you didn’t hear that from me.)
Wanna know a way to make Keionda heart you FO EVA and EVA?
YOU BUY ME BOOK. YOU BUY ME BOOK RIGHT NOW. –》 particularly a 500-700 page behemoth book but if it is in fact 300-400 pages, I’m cool. (I’m not a picky)
If you take part in this simple task, You have a BEST FRIEND in me. I will gladly race beside you in war unless which of course I chicken out and push you ahead and let you go for what you know. Either way, I’m coollio with it.
Over to you:
How do you guys feel when you’re up close and personal with a bookstore. Do you get all excited? Please say yes so I don’t feel completely weird but making this post. *looks around for someone to raise their hand*
Don’t forget to be awesome!