I’m super stoked to be a part of the 2015 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge!
It’s a challenge hosted by Thebookvixen.com, in which you try to read as many books as you can (they have to be romance) during 2015.
Well if you HEART reading as much as I do, than that’s an easy: HELLS YEA! 😉
2015 READING CHALLENGE DETAILS:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many Contemporary Romance books as you’d like. Books that qualify for this challenge can be young adult, new adult, or adult. Books can be M/F, M/M, or F/F. Books must be a work of fiction (sorry, nonfiction does not qualify for this challenge). Romances with the following elements do not qualify for this reading challenge: paranormal, historical, time-travel, fantasy, science fiction, or mystery/suspense/thriller. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join this challenge, grab the 2015 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- 1st Base: read 1 – 5 books
- 2nd Base: read 6 – 10 books
- 3rd Base: read 11 – 15 books
- Home Run: read 16 – 20 books
- Grand Slam: read 21+ books
If interested, click here to sign up and to get the official rules! It’s going to be a blast and I hope to see you there! There is still a while yet to sign up to hurry over and make your submission!
♥I’m aiming for the Grand Slam (21 +books) and plan on reading 7o books and up! ♥
My Progress so far:
Total: 10 Books!
The Jade Series:
Choosing You By: Allie Everhart
Knowing You By: Allie Everhart
Loving You By: Allie Everhart
Promising You By: Allie Everhart
Finding Us By: Allie Everhart
The Shattered Heart Series:
Forever Ours By: Cassia Leo
Relentless By: Cassia Leo
Pieces of You By: Cassia Leo
Bring Me Home By:Cassia Leo
Never Too Far By: Abbi Glines